Los titulares de pasaportes ordinarios de México, Belice, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti y Nicaragua REQUIEREN VISA para entrar a Tailandia.
* For visa requirements in English and Spanish, please click here.
- Visa on arrival (VOA) 15-day permitted stay (7-10 days at ASQ hotel included) Click here.
- Visa exemption for 30-day permitted stay (7-10 days at ASQ hotel included) Click here.
Thailand reduces the quarantine period for international arrivals from 1 October 2021.Click
Now 7-day stay for Sandbox tourists from any country in the world. Click
Required documents for Sandbox Program. Click
- For information about the current situation and restrictions in the country, please visit https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/ and https://www.facebook.com/nbtworld/
- * For Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), please click here.
- * For ShaPlus Hotel in the Sandbox program, please click here
- The Guidelines for International Flights with Transit/Transfer Passengers at Suvarnabhumi International (BKK) Airport, click here
- Please note the medical Fit-to-Fly certificate is no longer requried by the Thai Authorities.
The applicants are encouraged to submit all the visa and COE paperwork at the same time.
- When the applicants have submitted all required documents to apply for a visa, they are further required to submit the AQ hotel reservation, COVID-19 health insurance for a COE processing.
- Visit https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/, selecting For Non-Thai nationals, and register by filling in your personal details, and upload supporting documents such as a copy of passport, copy of the valid visa, and COVID-19 travel insurance. The Embassy will screen and pre-approve the applicants who meet the requirements. Please check the status of your application after 5 working days.
- The applicants can check their status online if they have been pre-approved. They will be contacted by email if the Embassy requires more documents. The applicants who are pre-approved passengers can then buy flight tickets and book their ASQ hotels. Copy of the flight ticket and the ASQ hotel booking confirmation has to be uploaded in order to get the COE. Please check the status of your application after 3 working days.
- When the COE has been approved, the applicants can check their status online and click to download their COE.
- The applicants are highly recommended to apply for a COE, preferably 20 days prior to the departure date of travel.