Los titulares de pasaportes ordinarios de México, Belice, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti y Nicaragua REQUIEREN VISA para entrar a Tailandia.
* For visa requirements in English and Spanish, please click here.
- Visa on arrival (VOA) is still suspended until further notice.
- Visa exemption for 45-day permitted stay (15 days at ASQ hotel included) for tourism purpose. Click here. Please note that Mexican passport holders are not on the list.
- Those Non-Thais wishing to enter Thailand during this pandemic are required to apply for a visa. Please see below (updated as of 1 July 2021).
- For information regarding the Phuket Sandbox Program, click
Regarding the Sanbox Programs in other eligible cities apart from Phuket, please visit the links below for more information.
***Please note that the passengers deparing from Mexico, Belice, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti y Nicaragua, are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in any Sandbox citites.
- The vaccines approved by WHO and the Thai Minsitry of Public Health are attached below. However, the passengers with or without vaccine certificate can still enter Thailand, but are subject to the 14-day mandatory state quarantine without any exception.
- For information about the currect situtation and restrctions in the country, please visit https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/ and https://www.facebook.com/nbtworld/
- * For Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), please click here.
- The Guidelines for International Flights with Transit/Transfer Passengers at Suvarnabhumi International (BKK) Airport, click here
- Please note the medical Fit-to-Fly certificate is no longer requried by the Thai Authorities.
The applicants are encouraged to submit all the visa and COE paperwork at the same time.
- When the applicants have submitted all required documents to apply for a visa, they are further required to submit the AQ hotel reservation, COVID-19 health insurance for a COE processing.
- Visit https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/, selecting For Non-Thai nationals, and register by filling in your personal details, and upload supporting documents such as a copy of passport, copy of the valid visa, and COVID-19 travel insurance. The Embassy will screen and pre-approve the applicants who meet the requirements. Please check the status of your application after 3 working days.
- The applicants can check their status online if they have been pre-approved. They will be contacted by email if the Embassy requires more documents. The applicants who are pre-approved passengers can then buy flight tickets and book their ASQ hotels. Copy of the flight ticket and the ASQ hotel booking confirmation has to be uploaded in order to get the COE. Please check the status of your application after 3 working days.
- When the COE has been approved, the applicants can check their status online and click to download their COE.
- The applicants are highly recommended to apply for a COE, preferably 20 days prior to the departure date of travel.
The State Quarantine has been recently raised up to 14 days. click here (As of 1 May 2021 until further notice)
* For Alternative Quarantine (AQ), please click here.